Friday, July 6, 2012

How the Beast Helped Me Get the Girl













TEAM BEACHBODY®
BODY BEAST™—NEW—How the Beast Helped Me Get the Girl
Back in high school, I skipped the prom rather than ask Rebecca, a slender brunette with all the right curves and a smile to stop your heart. Frankly, she was way out of my league. She was nice and everything, but I knew she usually dated football players and I looked more like a bean pole with a belly. So I never said anything to her but a sheepish hello.


Now anyone can build the kind of body men respect and women can’t ignore. The body of a Beast. So spread the news - Get big, and really get noticed, with Body Beast.

Order nohttp://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/body-beast-workout.do?ch=flx&code=FLX_101_BEw and get
FREE Shipping ($15 value)!
Sagi Kalev and Danyel
I had no idea how all that would change.
A few summers later a friend of mine introduced me to Sagi Kalev for training. He's a brute of a dude who’s famous for being all over the covers of muscle magazines because he built his body with ZERO drugs - just intense training and smart eating. I was instantly sold. Sagi put me on a 90-day program of training, eating, and supplements he called "Body Beast."
I'm not gonna lie, it was brutal. I was eating constantly. I was taking handfuls of healthy supplements, and I was training hard. But I wanted to be big, and that's what it takes.
Sagi took me through a battery of training sets every day. Strip sets, dynamic sets, pyramid sets, power sets, I can't even remember half the names. But after 30 days, we took measurements, and the results were clear. I was definitely bigger, but I wasn’t a “Beast” yet. But then I moved into the “Bulk” phase of the program. I started lifting heavier weights than I had ever picked up in my life! And like clockwork, day by day, the bulk started to show in the mirror. My chest, back and arms were exploding! My waist was shrinking. And the weight I was throwing around each day kept getting bigger.
Sagi Kalev—Body Beast Trainer
Then came day 90. My biceps were a whole inch-and-a-half thicker, my waist four inches smaller. And I actually added 2 1/2 inches to my chest. In just 90 days... Crazy.
But that's not the best part. The best part was when I saw Rebecca for the first time since school working at a restaurant. She was the hostess, and I walked in with my buddy. "Table for two for Danyel," I said, and gave her my name.
She did a total double take! "Danyel? From high school? That's you?"
"Yeah, Rebecca, how’ve you been?" I said. We exchanged small talk and she showed us to a table and even sat down to talk to us for a little while longer. I'm not gonna lie, I felt pretty good that this time, SHE was the one making an effort to talk to me!
But the real kicker happened as we were leaving. We were walking out the door and I heard her call "Hey Danyel, wait up a second!" I told my buddy I'd catch up with him. She slid a piece of paper in my hand. "That's my number. Stop being such a stranger, okay?"
We've gone out ten times since then. She's still got that killer smile and those perfect curves, and now I finally feel like I measure up. She's the beauty, and I'm her beast.
But you know what? I seriously think it's got less to do with my body, and more to do with my confidence. All I know is, because of Body Beast, I had the guts to get the girl. I tell any guy out there, if you want to feel like a man, you need to train like a man. That's how I felt training with Body Beast, and I am never going back to that lonely, shy beanpole with a beer belly again.
Beast mode on.
Danyel

No comments:

Post a Comment