Tuesday, July 31, 2012

She lied to you. Size does matter!


The Beast Body workout is just that a beast. In less than three weeks of the 90 day program I'm feeling the results. And now I'm getting attention from people on streets. In just one day a young lady approached me and asked "Where do you workout and do you personally train. And later that day was in grocery store and cashier asked if anyone told me  I looked like  a model."

I'm not saying this to brag (but it does feel good). But to show with proper meal plan and workout you can change your body. And without proper meal plan and workout your body may change to something you don't want.

This program is awesome and my fit club members are loving it. One of the members told me the other day he can now tight his last belt loop . WOW in just three weeks.

In the book Think and Grow Rich it said "Find someone who has done what you want to do and then do everything they did." I feel blessed to have Sagi Kalev as our Beast trainer and motivator. Lets get Beastie. Whatever it takes!
Join the www.ManUpBulkUp.com fit club at Gold's Gym 6:00 am. Contact Coach Rico 919-455-6672 for locations or at home workout program.



No comments:

Post a Comment